Cyberbullying and Internet Usage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview Part 3

3 posters

Go down

Interview Part 3 Empty Interview Part 3

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Answer all questions individually within one post:

1. Have you witnessed cyberbullying? Where? How
Sub1: Where did it you see it?
Sub2: what tactics did the bully use?
Sub3: Did you know the perpetrator?
Sub4: What was the gender of the bully and the victim?
Sub5: did you do anything about it?

2. Have you ever been cyberbullied (social media, games, forums, microblogs etc) Which ones?
Sub1: How did you handle the situation?
Sub2: Have you ever sought counselling?
Sub3: Do you remember the perpetrator that cyberbullied you?
Sub4: How were you bullied, what tactics did the bully use against you
Sub4: what was their gender?
Sub5: do know him/her in real life?
Sub6: did you report your cyberbully?

3. Do you think you have ever bullied someone online?
Sub1: What happened?
Sub2: How did you bully them?
Sub3: Why did you bully them?
Sub4: What was their gender?

Admin
Admin

https://5678.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Interview Part 3 Empty Re: Interview Part 3

Post by participant 3 Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:12 pm

1) Early on in high school I avoided social media because I used to hear about the the online bullying that occurred. I noticed that it frequently involved the girls in my class often ganging up on a lone individual. Unfortunately I did not do anything to prevent the bullying besides avoiding social media.
2) I think that I missed the peak bullying time because the first social media platform I had was a private twitter in grade 9 and I finally got Facebook at the end of grade 10.
3) I don't think that I've ever directly bullied anyone but I do sometimes feel guilty that I allowed for my friends to bully others online. These friends were girls bullying other girls based on their appearance or embarrassing things that happened to them.

participant 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Participant 4 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:31 pm

1) I have experienced cyber bullying and witnessed people online (especially though twitter and youtube) receive various forms of harassment. I experienced it when playing online games during high school as players would often say very rude things to people through the anonymity of the game. I have also seen celebrities and youtube stars discuss these issues. The bully in the online game tried to make random sexual comments about my mom and made random assumptions about me that involved a lot of swearing. I did not know the perpetrator. The gender of the bully was male and I was male. I simply just left the area he was in, in the game.
2)I have never been cyber bullied through social media. My facebook is fairly private and my online presence for the most part has been a positive one. I have never sought councelling.
3) I generally don't bother making fun of other people in the games. I usually play with friends and we just joke together mainly. I have called people out in online games though but never gone far in making fun of their life.

Participant 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down