Cyberbullying and Internet Usage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview Part 5

3 posters

Go down

Interview Part 5 Empty Interview Part 5

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Answer all questions individually within one post.

1. Have you been bullied offline in a face to face situation?
Sub1: If so, who were the perpetrators?
Sub2: What experience was worse for you? Online bullying or offline?
Sub3: When you were bullied did you have a strong support group? (Family and friends)
Sub4: What happened when (if) you reported your bully?
Sub5: Tell us how you coped with being bullied?

2. Did cyber-bullying or face to face bullying result in any emotional issues that you may face today? (depression, anxiety, insecurity, etc)
Sub1: If so, which type of bullying made you develop these emotional issues?
Sub 2: If not, do you know anyone who did?

3. Have you changed your online behavior since being bullied?
Sub1: If so, how did you change your online behavior

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://5678.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Interview Part 5 Empty Re: Interview Part 5

Post by participant 3 Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:36 pm

1) Yes when I was younger I was bullied a few times in face to face situations. This was within my first few years on elementary school before social media was really a prevalent source. My bullies were often older boys. My teachers were supportive and so were my parents and friends.
2) I wouldn't say that I carry the face to face bullying that I encountered as a child because it only happened a few times. I do know some girls that still carry around the insecurities that bullying introduced.

participant 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Participant 4 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:39 pm

1) I have been bullied offline in a face to face situation. But this really only occured in elementary school with an older kid. Offline bullying was much worse for sure because it was more personal. I had a good number of friends that told him to go away and I had supportive parents. If i reported my bully they would have considered it over board and probably got more mad at me. I just stayed true to my values and continued to hang out with friends and over time it didn't bother me.

2)Maybe some insecurities may stem from that but I don't feel it affected me that much. I've had physical bullying threats and rude comments about my insecurities when I was younger. The words hurt more than any physical bullying as I was still a young kid.

3) I think having been bullied in real life it made me understand that you don't necessarily achieve anything by being mean to others online. They likely don't know me and I don't know them so they can't make any judgement calls.

Participant 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down